BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time...

"Masa itu Emas"
It's true...
I left no much time...
The time really pass very fast...
Going to say 'Byebye' to June...

Many stuff haven do arh...
Currently rushing the project works...
Add. Maths is the one that make
my 'kepala pecah kepada dua'...
But, I have no choice...
Must do and hand in by next Monday...
Let's take it as a challenge...

Many subjects haven finish doing the
REVISION...
form 4 already malas...
form 5 = malas + sibuk = mati lorh...
Anyway,
Now I'll try to put my
study aside first...
Because my BSM-KUS life going to end soon...
Focus-ing in Dance & Sing Gathering 2010...
Our main activity...
And train my juniors...

Aikkss...
Another 2 more weeks...
EXAM again?!
YUP...
somemore PPD exam...
take 2 weeks...
How ar...??
What to do first...??
Study?? Exam?? Revision?? DNS?? Train my juniors??

SO...
I need plan my work,
and the most important is,
I plan my work,
and work my plan...
hehe...

All the best to me..^^


Time,
KaR WenG a.k.a Kambing

0 comments: