BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

SORRY :(

s0RrY...
because after the mid-term exam...
i had no time to update my blog...
Paiseh~~
YUP YUP!!
i came back from Kem Tutti Fratelli 2010!!
damn tired...
VICTOR WYVERN 15
was my group name...
i love my group members...
honestly, i prefer my kem belia's group,
CHINOOK!!
hehe...

go back to KTF...
after this camp, i feel that i really old already...
although this year the modules were reduced...
but i also feel very tired...
not like last year, semangat throughout the camp...
the 'NEO' (jia xin)...
agree also...because she is also form 5 this year...

i was holding the Ketua kampung post...
my kampung name is Louis Appia...
the colour is GREEN!!!
damn happy...

actually i was aiming the ketua kampung terbaik...
unfortunately, my school form 1 junior won it...
which is Eugene Kow..
Feel very malu...
KUS lose to a form 1 junior..
haiz...
but never-mine...
at least the prize can naik and maintain his semangat in RC!!
shame,
KaR WenG a.k.a Kambing

0 comments: