BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Outing...

10/6

pagi pagi...
take bus went to JJ bkt. tinggi...
GREENBOX!!
with Bosco, Christine, Edith and little Eugene...


i was late...

because I over slept...
Quite enjoy the singing time...

Because so long time didn't sing k already...

After that..
we go '炮兵' to eat ice blended...
i order chocolate flavor..
yucks...not nice...

then saw Elaine and her cousin...
we talk talk talk about camp tutti...
After talking talking,
we went to sushi...

Bosco first time eat sushi...
his action damn cute...
made me laugh laugh laugh...
the sushi very expensive...
we eat 1/2 plates then chao already...

POPULAR!!
finally i go bookshop and brought some reference books...
brought 3 books made me 'pok gai'...
but nevermine...
study more important...

after that...
we went to eat again!
haiyo...
satu hari tak tau nak makan berapa kali...
we went food court...
i ordered chicken chop..
cost me RM 10++...

Then i go back and tumpang eugene's car to bus station...
my mom wait me at bus station then went back...
story end...

0 comments: