BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Exam

17/5/10

It's sambutan Hari Guru in SMK SAS...
And the warna tema for this year GREEN colour!!
But the next day was exam...
so I didn't go to school...
Although this is my last year and i never attend before...


18/5

The first day of exam...
BAHASA MELAYU...

the kertas 2 was ok...
BUT...
the kertas 1--karangan...
my karangan panjang shorter than karangan rangsangan...
haiz...this time B.M. no hope to score A already...

after the exam...
fell that want to cry...hiz...but i didn't...
just think that i CANNOT ponteng BM tuition class anymore...

19/5
ENGLISH PAPER...
still remember last time i got 69 marks..
i more mark can get A-....
so this time my target is got A- is enough for me...
Pn. Puspha this time mark the paper very fast and return us the paper

on this Monday...
HURRAY!!
I got 74%(A-)..
maybe you all think 74% 'nia mah'...
but for me is very good already...

i need improve my essay...
because the continuous writing...

i just score 25/50....

GAMBATEH!!


Study,
KaR WenG a.k.a Kambing

0 comments: