BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Busy

hehe...
so long time dint update my blog...
because this week im busy with minggu BSM in my school...




30/4
that day was my mom birthday...
we had a dinner at the heart of shah alam...
steamboat!!
'JOJO' the name of the shop...

at there very romantic because the light very dim...
and all the deco almost are green colour!

having an enjoyable time...
very happy because i no need to pay...
my two elder sisters paid it...
hoho~~


3/5
the first day of minggu BSM...
lay ting and i be the emcee...
we asked some quiz...
but, got 1 question made all the students laugh...
the question is....'Siapakah Ketua Utama Seksyenunit BSM sekolah ini ?'

hehe...

5/5
wow!

an awesome day...
today we have DEMO PC...
we act an accident...
Have a whale of time doing the luka with tepung, syrup & coffee...

I think the demo is not so success because some of us laugh while saving the people...
including me...hehe~~
After that, the ajks, b/c-team together inside the bilik doing the buku cenderamata...


coming friday is majlis perasmian/penutup...
I be the emcee also...


buzy,
KaR WenG a.k.a Kambing


0 comments: