BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

SPM - 231110

23/11 - B.Melayu
(1st day of SPM!...)

Arghhh...finally this day came...
yesterday nite i can't sleep...
too tension gua...
hahhax...

I don't know that im...
sleeping?? thinking?? dreaming??
because the BM karangan isi...
keep coming out from my mind...
05.00am...
phone alarm rang...
half-boiled eggs + brand's pati ayam...


07.00am...
reached school...
say hi to my friends,
then go canteen took out notes start reading...
very nervous...

0750am,
after baca doa then went to dewan peperiksaan....
taking out stationery, water, exam slip & I.C....
Haiz...
Mana tau,
i can't find my IC...
its 0755, exam starts 0800...
Don't know what to do...
then rush to office to buy,
Pengesahan Pelajar... RM1...@.@
after buying that,
rush back to dewan...
takes stationery go in dewan...
OMG?!
forget to take my water bottle...
then go out takes...
go in dewan again...
OMG?! again...
b'coz forget to take my watch...
aiya...
luckily behind of the dewan got another clock...
b'coz im sitting at the last 'part' of the dewan...
can't see the clock infront...
actually BM K1 finishes at 1015...
i doesn't know the time extended to 1025...
(b'coz we start the paper late)

after BM K1...4 hours break...
wohoo~
it;s time to prepare for BM K2...
but the weather superb hot...
no mood to study...
then go buys ice-cream...
walk here and there...
chit chat-ing...
i think i just use 1 hour to do revision...
other time just lepak2...
haahhahax...


During BM K2,
every thing is okay, fine...
0430...
Bm paper over! =D
BALIK~
at last i found that,
my IC put in another wallet...
and i bring both the wallets...


the RM1, Pengesahan Pelajar...
(A good lesson to me! =D)



My exam slip! =)



BA069A025!
but i prefer o28...=D




1st SPM,
KaR WenG a.k.a Kambing



0 comments: