BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

RC NITE 181210


It's RC Nite!


Finally can meet my BSM juniors...
Actually I should go there around 5pm...
Need to gather with juniors mahh...
but i have transport problem...
6.30 only reach there...

throughout the event was good...
Enjoy in the event...
I have been entered in category of
''Ketua Utama Seksyen Terbaik''...
But I knew i sure won't get it,
Bcoz others are more qualified to get that award...
Wee Minn from KwangHua get that...
really ''实至名归''...
hehe...

Our school's main activity,
'Dance & Sing Gathering'only get 3rd place
in 'Anugerah Aktiviti Terbaik'...
last year we got 1st place with the same activity...

Unit MAL(Y) 83,
also be short-listed in
'Anugerah Papan Kenyataan Terbaik' &
'Anugerah Bilik Rawatan Terbaik'...
But didn't get anyone...
hahhax...
para juniors yg. dikasihi,
work hard for next year! =DD
jia you...

At last,
the main anugerah,
'Unit Terbaik' & ' Unit Cemerlang'...
Nampak pun tahu...
We won't get that...
(to juniors,)
BUT, nevermine...
I(We) will help u all...
U all don't putus asa! =DD
Miracles will happen again!
All the BEST...=DDDD

1 Malaysia...



RC! =DD
(Red cross, crescent & crystal!..)



This is nice! =DDD



Going to the hall...=DD



this ticket is not mine...
(I just copy image from fb...=DD)



The stage with organizers! =DD



LayTing & me...



Emily & me...



Eugene & me...



Our table! =DDD



It's blur but Nice! =DD


Bangun Samad, banguan RC,
KaR WenG a.k.a Kambing


0 comments: