BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

SPM Result 230311

Judgement day...
I think all the SPM2010 candidates
sure will nervous about the result....
Including me...

All the hard work, burnt mid-night oil
during last year exam...
The ending depends on a result slip...
Will it be a happy ending or sad??

Wondering...
Finally. stepped into school area...
Wao... the school changed a lot...
buildings painted, colourful banners hanged...
Cantik macam bunga...
I think all these should credit to our new principle..^^

Then met up old friends & teachers...
The faces still the same...
Gather at Dewan, started chit-chat...
hahahx... 3months didn't chat ardy...
Memories memories~~

Deng deng deng deng~~
Form's teacher came in with files & a bundle of 'paper'
then some peoples are called to go
Bilik Gerakan to take their result..
hahax.. bcoz they got flying colours..^^



Im not in...
bcoz for sure im not the top2 students...
saw the 1st result sheet among the others...
written there, my name..its mine...

1st thing to do, count how many As i had...
1...2...3...4...5...6... ...
hmmm... got abit abit disappointed...
bcoz target was 7 but got 6...
but in other hand, quite happy...
bcoz others just Bs... no C...
hhehee...

Finally, result with no C...
bcoz in UPSR & PMR, each got 1 C...
nampak cacat... hehe...
处女座-完美主义者mar...
hhahahx...

Analying my result...
Surprisingly,
English got A+ & Sejarah got B+...
Normally english exam only got A-...
(sendiri tau my english standard)
the the sejarah, normally i fail de lor...
(The fews months take 'skim' at delta, really useful)

Some other results quite disappointed,
BC got B+.. haizz...
Aim for at least A- de...
and this make my 7A to 6As...

Anyhow, no changes that I can do for my result...
Accept it... =DD

After we all took my result...
its time to go outing & enjoy~~

NEWAY karaoke!! =DD





Get into the room..\ n.n /

点歌点歌~

Lalalalal~~

From left : me, Xian, ChyeHoon, PeiHwa, Keong, Shern

friends~~


Geok & Mian

Vince, Kambing, Jian
(our pose, LOLz... )

Geok & me

v Chye Hoon

PeiHwa.. =DD

the tall man, Jian~

Vince & me

SeeMei~~ =DD

The Bill...

大合照...
4/5Platinum-2009/10

The party not yet end..
Lastly, we went for 88 steamboat again!! =DD


^^V

Jian's favorite...$$

the bill again...
(left 8 ppls had dinner together.. others canot make it...)

Ermm...
Enjoyable day!! =DD
Can't wait for the next gathering.. =DD



Enjoy,
KaR WenG a.k.a Kambing



0 comments: