BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Time...(again)

Who can stop the time...
It's July...

When i go add. math tuition,
I said to myself, "I must finish all my 20 sets revision paper"

During sejarah class,
I said to myself, "My cant fail my sejarah paper anymore, need study."

Maths class,
I said to myself, "I must finish up all the homework, can't delay again."

Physics tuition class,
I said to myself, "Must pay attention, my marks getting lower now."

Chemistry tuition class,
I said to myself, "Need copy the previous note from friend, play truant too many classes."

During D&S meeting,
I said to myself, "We have no more time left, need finalize all the stuff in short time."

Training juniors time,
I said to myself, "There are no much time left for us to train."

Typing new Buku panduan belia time,
I said to myself, "Must finish up, photostat and give my junior, judgement day coming."


I said to myself so many time,
end up one also haven do...

I'm not a superman ar...
Who can stop the time...

YONG KAR WENG !
please Wake up...

Throw away all the lazyness...

"Plan my work;
work my plan!"



Wake(ing) up,
KaR WenG a.k.a Kambing

0 comments: